How an individual tutor is better than a coaching Institute ?March 29, 2018
What are suggestions while doing time management ?March 29, 2018
- Make short notes of main concepts of each subject.
- Solve at least 10-20 numerical problems daily from each subject.
- Never quit until you have achieved your daily target.
- Star mark the questions which are difficult to understand & require good level of IQ for proper understanding.
- A student must know the weightage of each chapter of each subject with respect to Boards & Competition.
- Analyze your weekly test mistakes; discuss your doubts with teacher. Develop some strategies to overcome from them for the next test.
- Prepare for Board Exams along with the competition.
- Solve test papers of last 10-15 years of JEE(Main & Adv.) /NEET & AIIMS.
- Before solving numerical problems, first go through the concepts in details.
- Give at least 7 hours to self study.