Equip batch is meant for the students of class X, to equip them with the advanced level concepts, must for clearing all competitive exams like NTSE, JEE/AIIMS, NSEJS, KVPY, RMO etc., in order to attain the long term goal of excellence in academics and at same time excel in their board exams.
There is a vast gap in the nature and the level of the study for these exams in comparison to school studies. The philosophy of this batch is to bridge the gap by easing the child to the higher level in a slow and steady manner. In this batch the child shall get:
- Bio & Mathematics of CBSE syllabus of class X.
- Mental aptitude, having 50 % weightage in NTSE
- SST (History, Civics, Geography, Economics), based on exact pattern of NTSE
- Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques required for NTSE.
- Exposure to graphical approach, 3-D visualization etc.
- Orientation towards concept building rather than cramming.
- Exposure to multiple patterns of questions like Multiple Choice, Comprehension based, Matrix matching etc.
- Preparation for other Olympiads like NSO,IMO & NSEJS
- Foundation for higher classes
- English speaking and personality grooming classes
Duration: April – January (10 months), NTSE Stage II preparation January onwards
Classes: 3 days a week, 3:45 PM to 7 PM
Tests: Tests on school and NTSE pattern on alternate Sundays
A comprehensive and well researched study package for every which would comprise of:
- Theory (Basic + Advanced)
- Solved Examples
- Important Derivations (for school)
- Exercises on various patterns
- Previous years’ questions
- Special material for Olympiads