Excel batch is meant for the medical students of class XII who want to achieve a great score in NEET and AIIMS, the national entrance examinations for admission to AIIMS and all other medical colleges like AFMC,Lady Hardinge,Maulana Azad Medical College etc, along with doing well in their board examinations.
In class XII, a child has to keep focus on his/her Boards preparation, study objective questions for Entrance exams and at the same time revise XI as well. The purpose of this batch is to cover all the three aspects in a slow, steady and phased manner. In this batch the child shall get:.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology of CBSE/ICSE syllabus of class XII.
- Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques required for competitive exams.
- Exposure to multiple patterns of questions like Multiple Choice, Assertion Reason etc.
- Preparation for Olympiads and KVPY.
- Revision of class XI.
- English Classes
Duration: April – May (13 months)
Stage I: April – Nov: Class 12 course completion.
Stage II: Nov – Jan: Revision of class XI.
Stage III: Jan – May: Test Series and Discussion, Special sessions to maximize score in Boards & competitions.
Classes: 4 days a week, 3 PM to 8 PM
Tests: Tests on school, NEET and AIIMS pattern (3 tests in a month)
A comprehensive and well researched study package for every which would comprise of:
- Theory (Basic + Advanced)
- Solved Examples
- Important Derivations (for school)
- Exercises on various patterns, especially for AIIMS.
- Previous years’ questions
- Special material for KVPY and Olympiads
Admission to this batch is on the basis of an Admission cum Scholarship test held in the month of January. For the admission procedure Click here.