I hope you are trying your best for achieving success in PMTs. Some of you may be feeling a lot of confusion in revising the topics so I am posting revision preference and brief details about what to do beyond NCERT and test papers…..
1. HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY- Extra knowledge may be require for AIIMS,BHU etc.
2. PLANT PHYSIOLOGY- Need coaching notes in photosynthesis and mineral nutrition.
3. ECOLOGY- NCERT sufficient
4. PLANT CLASSIFICATION- Look at angiosperm classification else where.
5. ANIMAL CLASSIFICATION- NCERT sufficient but need specimen study for AIIMS.
6. APPLICATION BIOLOGY- NCERT sufficient.
7. GENETICS- Look outside for deviations from Mendel laws and pedigree.
8. HUMAN AND PLANT REPRODUCTION- NCERT sufficient.
9. CYTOLOGY- NCERT sufficient.
10. BIOTECHNOLOGY AND EVOLUTION- NCERT sufficient.
NOTE: Focus yourself only on NEET this time. Keep revising NCERT and solve at least one paper daily.
Wish you good luck….