Aspire batch is meant for the medical students of class XI who want to achieve a great score in NEET and AIIMS, the national entrance examinations for admission to AIIMS and all other medical colleges like AFMC,Lady Hardinge,Maulana Azad Medical College etc, along with doing well in their board examinations.
There is a vast gap in the nature and the level of the study for these exams in comparison to school studies. The philosophy of this batch is to bridge the gap by easing the child to the higher level in a slow and steady manner. In this batch the child shall get:
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology of CBSE/ICSE syllabus of class XI.
- Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques required for competitive exams.
- Exposure to graphical approach, 3-D visualization etc.
- Orientation towards concept building rather than cramming.
- Exposure to multiple patterns of questions like Multiple Choice, Assertion Reason etc.
- Preparation for Olympiads and KVPY.
- English Classes
Duration: April – Jan (10 months)
Classes: 4 days a week, 3 PM to 8 PM
Tests: Tests on school, NEET and AIIMS pattern (3 tests in a month)
A comprehensive and well researched study package for every which would comprise of:
- Theory (Basic + Advanced)
- Solved Examples
- Important Derivations (for school)
- Exercises on various patterns, especially for AIIMS.
- Previous years’ questions
- Special material for KVPY and Olympiads
Admission to this batch is on the basis of an Admission cum Scholarship test held in the month of January. For the admission procedure Click here.